Birth control pills Yasmin, Yaz are also known as oral contraceptive pills, which is effective against the prevention of pregnancy in females. You have to consume these tablets daily at a same time. Most of the tablets contain synthetic hormones like progesterone and estrogen. These hormones made by the ovaries of ladies.
Both of these hormones prevent the pregnancy by suppressing the pituitary gland that stops the development and release of an egg from the ovary during the process of ovulation. Progestin also helps to prevent the sperm from reaching the egg and alters the lining of the uterus and stop the ovulation. Birth pills are effective, if you get it on a daily basis without any gap.
Various birth control methods are available in the drug market-
- Most effective birth control methods are tubectomy and vasectomy
- Intrauterine devices (IUD's) and implantable devices
- Hormonal birth control methods like vaginal ring, patches, oral pills and injections
- Barrier methods like condom and diaphragm
- Emergency contraceptive methods plan B and unwanted 72
Why female prefer birth control pills?
- To delay the undesirable pregnancy
- For family planning
- To decreases the chance of abortion
- To control the population rate
Detailed note on Yasmin-
Generic Ethinyl estradiol and Drospirenone is sold under the brand name of Yasmin or Yaz. It is fundamentally designed for female's use. It is utilized by the women for the prevention of pregnancy.
It simply works by preventing the process of ovulation or release of egg from the ovary of female. It makes the changes in the cervical and uterus lining by creating the cervical mucus more viscous by making the harder condition for sperm of men to reach the uterus and uterine wall and prevent the fertilization procedure in women.
Yasmin is also employed by the ladies for treating the symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric syndrome (PMDD), depression, dysmenorrheal pain, amenorrhea, irregularity of periods, breast tenderness, rapid weight gain, sleep changes concentration problem and muscle pain.
Yasmin is also utilized to heal moderate to severe pimples in teenagers and irregular menstruation.
How to consume Yasmin, Yaz?
The silver strip of Yasmin contains total 28 tablets in which 21 active tablets of yellow color (contain hormones) and 7 non active tablets of white color (no hormones). You should continue get this medicine on a daily basis up to 21 days. Then, during the menstrual cycle you have to consume 7 tablets, which are known as placebo. Get this tablet via the oral route and with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken with or without meals.
If you forget to take the dose of Yasmin; then take another dose as soon as you memorize. But if it is the time for next dose, then do not get it.
If you face any overdosing sign of Yasmin, then confer with your gynecologist and get some medical cure from your nearby hospital.
Is any adverse effects occurs while consuming Yasmin?
Reduced sexual drive, hypertension, weight change, vaginal irritation, change the color of skin, Nausea, stomach pain, severe headache and breast tenderness.
- Avoid cigarette smoking and ingestion of alcohol.
- Females below the age group of 17 years should not employ this birth control pill.
- Yasmin is not intended for preventing the sexually transmitted disease such as HIV/AIDS so, to prevent these disease you should use condom and any other barrier methods.
- Never consume any other hormonal drugs along with Yasmin as it can cause detrimental effects.
Buy Yasmin, Yaz online to prevent your accidental pregnancy. Always purchase Birth control pills from reliable online pharmacy store as they offer huge discounts and home delivery services.