SILDENAFIL SUPER ACTIVE
BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE DRUG
Sildenafil super active is the quickest and the most active orally administered drug meant to manage erectile dysfunction in males. The main active ingredient of this medicine that helps to mange erectile dysfunction is Sildenafil citrate. Erectile dysfunction is a male disorder in which male disorder in which male patients are unable to get an erection sufficient for love making at the time of intercourse.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE DRUG
Sildenafil super active contains Sildenafil citrate that belongs to the class of Phosphodiesterase type5 (PDE5) inhibitors and helps to manage erectile dysfunction in males. It shows its effect by relaxing the blood vessels of the penile region and improves the flow of blood near male reproductive system that helps to attain an erection. This medicine has a name of super active because it is the fastest and quickest acting medicine. It shoes its effect in just 1025 minutes. This medicine only helps to attain an erection sufficient for lovemaking, it does not provides stimulation or make you aroused.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS ABOUT THE DRUG
Sildenafil super active is indicated for the management of erectile dysfunction in men.
RIGHT WAY TO TAKE THE MEDICATION
The recommended safest dose of Sildenafil super active is one tablet in a day which you have to take 15 minutes before you for love making. You can have this medicine with a large glass of water. You can have it with or without food but avoid having this medicine with a high fat content meal.
WHAT ARE THE STORAGE CONDITIONS OF THE MEDICINE?
Store the medicines in a tight container where moisture and humidity cannot reach. Store the drug out of the reach of the children. Store the drug away from the reach of direct sunlight and excess heat. Keep the medicine at room temperature.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE DRUG INTERACTIONS?
Drug interaction is a circumstance in which another medicine affects the action of one drug when they are administered concurrently. It can be positive or it can be negative result so be careful while taking another medicine.
- Antifungal medicines: ketoconazole, and Fluconazole
- Antibiotics: Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
- Antitubercular drugs: Isoniazid and Rifampicin
- Anti HIV drugs: Tenofovir and Epivir
- Nitrate containing drugs: Isosorbide mononitrate and Nitroglycerine
- Antidepressant: Sertraline and Tofenacin
- Non steroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs): Paracetamol and Diclofenac Sodium
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE UNDESIRABLE EFECTS THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS MEDICINE?
Side effects are the undesirable symptoms that arise due to the medical treatment. It is also known as adverse effects. The effects of side effects and its severity differ from one person to the other. These are Nasal congestion, weak eyesight, vomiting, nausea, headache, diarrhea, flushing, drowsiness, dry mouth, body ache.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS IN WHICH THIS MEDICINE IS NOT TO BE USED?
Contraindication is a circumstance in which certain medical treatment cannot be carried out as it can harm the patient.
- If the patient is oversensitive to sildenafil citrate If the patient is having any other medicine that contains nitrates
- If already taking any drug for erectile dysfunction.
- In case of Peyronie’s diseases, liver or kidney damage, or retinitis pigmentosa
WHAT ARE SAFETY MEASURES THAT ARE TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE THE MEDICATION OF THIS DRUG?
- Do not recommend this medicine to the children below 18 years of age and ladies.
- Avoid alcohol consumption along with this medicine because it may slow down the absorption of the medicine.
- Avoid having grape fruit or grape fruit juice along with this medicine.
- Avoid driving or operating any other heavy machinery after having this medicine because it may cause dizziness.
Write Your Own Review
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER FORGETS TO TAKE THE DRUG ON TIME (MISSED DOSE)?
Do not panic, as this pill is used only when needed because it is not regular medicine.
In case the user has forgotten to take the pill and get involve himself in the intimacy session then he can take it as soon as he get remembered about the pill. Take the pill only when required that it prior to sexual interaction to achieve the hard erection.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER HAVE THE DRUG IN EXCESS AMOUNT (OVERDOSING)?
Avoid the overdosing of the drugs. If by chance you have overdosed with Sildenafil citrate it can cause the priapism (it means erection for prolong time which can be painful); other symptoms that can be felt are nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. If the symptoms worsened, contact your doctor soon.