What are therapeutic indications of Nandrolone 300mg?
Nandrolone 300mg with an active constituent Deca Durabolin has been found to be excellent steroid for the patients suffering from muscle wasting diseases and anemia. Nandrolone is also quite useful in managing certain forms of breast cancer and also efficient in treating pituitary deficient dwarfism.
What are the contraindications of Nandrolone 300mg?
- It is absolutely contraindicated during pregnancy because it can cause probable adverse effects on the fetus.
- Patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer should not use this medicine.
- It contraindicated in patients with the severe hepatic disease or severe renal disease.
What other drugs affect the efficacy of Nandrolone 300mg?
Nandrolone can show interaction with some medicines such as Goserelin, Leuprolide, Dutasteride, Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Warfarin, and Fludrocortisone.
How can Nandrolone be administered?
Nandrolone is available as 300mg/ml parenteral product and should be administered through intramuscular route. For the basic therapeutic treatment plans, you have to use 300 mg of Nandrolone for 4 weeks. For true anabolic gains, you have to use 300 mg to 400 mg of Nandrolone. Some side-effects are likely to be seen while using Nandrolone such as nausea, vomiting, changes in mood, irregular menstrual periods, stomach ache, breathing problem, yellowing of the eyes or skin and insomnia.
What are the safety measures that you have to follow while using Nandrolone 300mg?
- Always try to use sterile syringe and needle while administrating this medicine.
- It should be used with caution in patients with hypercalcemia because it may induce osteolysis
- Nandrolone can be used in children with extreme caution because it may enhance bone maturation without stimulating compensatory linear growth.
- This medicine may affect blood sugar in patients with diabetes, so use it with caution.