Tadalafil 20 mg
BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE DRUG
Generic Tadalafil is a drug of choice among the males for supervision of Erectile Dysfunction. Even this medication is approved for its multiple actions like Benign Prostate Hyperplasia and Pulmonary Hypertension. Tadalafil shows its action on getting stimulation.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE DRUG
Tadalafil 20mg fit in the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors. The drugs causes increase in the amount of cGMP, nitric oxide and interrupts the PDE type-5 working. These chemicals cause the relaxation of the muscles in the male organ and cause dilation. The conclusion is the finest flow of blood to the male organ causing the erection.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS ABOUT THE DRUG
Generic Tadalafil 20 mg is used for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction in men.
RIGHT WAY TO TAKE THE MEDICATION
Tadalafil 20 mg is taken via oral route. It can be taken when it is needed. Normally it is taken 30 minutes prior of sexual activity.
WHAT ARE THE STORAGE CONDITIONS OF THE MEDICINE?
Store the medicines in a tight container where moisture and humidity cannot reach. Store the drug out of the reach of the children. Store the drug away from the reach of direct sunlight and excess heat. Keep the medicine at room temperature.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE DRUG INTERACTIONS?
Drug interaction is a circumstance in which another medicine affects the action of one drug when they are administered concurrently. It can be positive or it can be negative result so be careful while taking another medicine.
- Antibiotics like Ampicillin as they can cause lowering of blood pressure.
- Antifungal drugs like Ketoconazole
- Antiulcer Drugs like ranitidine as it can cause carcinogenic effect.
- Antihypertensive drugs as it can cause deepening of blood pressure.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE UNDESIRABLE EFECTS THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS MEDICINE?
Side effects are the undesirable symptoms that arise due to the medical treatment. It is also known as adverse effects. The effects of side effects and its severity differ from one person to the other.
- stomach upset, loose motion or indigestion
- muscle pain
- Swelling in the hands and feet
- Vision loss is possible
- Buzzing in the ears
- Irregular heartbeats
- convulsion (involuntary body movements)
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS IN WHICH THIS MEDICINE IS NOT TO BE USED?
Contraindication is a circumstance in which certain medical treatment cannot be carried out as it can harm the patient.
- Any injury related to the penis
- Any trouble regarding the vision
- Any history associated with cardiac disorder
- in presence of stomach ulcer
WHAT ARE SAFETY MEASURES THAT ARE TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE THE MEDICATION OF THIS DRUG?
- If you are sensitive to Tadalafil, do not use it.
- If you are on medication of nitrates then do not continue Tadalafil intake.
- Do not take any herbal drugs for same purpose.
- Avoid certain activities like consuming alcohol and smoking.
- In case of any heart, lungs or kidney disorder then do not use the drug.
Write Your Own Review
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER FORGETS TO TAKE THE DRUG ON TIME (MISSED DOSE)?
Do not panic, as this pill is used only when needed because it is not regular medicine.
In case the user has forgotten to take the pill and get involve himself in the intimacy session then he can take it as soon as he get remembered about the pill. Take the pill only when required that is prior to sexual interaction to achieve the hard erection.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE USER HAVE THE DRUG IN EXCESS AMOUNT (OVERDOSING)?
Avoid the overdosing of the drugs. If by chance you have overdosed with Tadalafil it can cause the priapism (it means erection for prolong time which can be painful); other symptoms that can be felt are nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. If the symptoms worsened, contact your doctor soon.