Melacare Cream is approved for the management of lightening light brown color patches on skin, age spots, and skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, skin trauma, birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy during menopause along with several other problems. It is composed of the following salts:
How does Melacare cream works?
Melacare Cream helps in improving the patient's condition by performing various functions on the body such as by dropping the buildup of skin pigment and hampering the important processes within the cells; reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies; and slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
How to use Melacare cream?
Melacare cream is to be applied topically on the affected area twice a day. Use this medication as prescribed by the physician. Apply a small amount of the medication on the affected area and gently massage the area for a minute. Wash your hands before and after using the cream. Do not cover the applied area with any type of cloth. However, some side effects are likely to occur while using the medication such as skin reaction like itching, inflamed skin, mild to moderate irritation, sore throat, dry mouth, pimples, acne, headache and fever.
Storage Conditions for Melacare cream:
Store this medication at room temperature away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach from children and pets.
Warnings & Precautions:
There are some precautionary measures to be kept in mind while using this medication such as-
- Avoid the use of this cream during pregnancy and lactation
- Avoid the exposure to sunlight and UV light
- It is not recommended for patients with severe conditions such as hypersensitivity, skin allergic reaction or skin disorder conditions
- Some drugs are likely to interfere with the activity of the medication such as alcohol, Benzoyl peroxide, itraconazole, minoxidil, and prednisolone
- You must consult your doctor before getting pregnant