Toll Free Tel +1 844-257-2665
Calling Hours Mon-Fri 08.00 AM - 08.00 PM (PST)
Connect with Facebook

More Views

Buy Aloevera Protective Cream

Starting from $8.50

Aloevera
Quantity Strength Price Unit Price
1 Tube Aloevera Protective Cream $9.06 $9.06
2 Tubes Aloevera Protective Cream $17.01 $8.51
3 Tubes Aloevera Protective Cream $25.51 $8.50

Aloevera is used to protect skin from UV radiations. Aloe Vera is the best cream for skin fairness and to teat acne. Aloevera has 99% water, the remaining 1% is equal to many ingredients that acts well. Aloevera has several minerals required for the growth process and showing effective functions in our body's systems. The constituents present in Aloevera are mainly Minerals, Sugars, Vitamins, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Lignans, Anthraquinones, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid and Saponins.

 

The main part of aloe are the gel which are converted to cream. The gel is processed from the center of the leaf, and the gel is extracted from the cells just below the leaf skin. Aloe gel helps in assisting diseases such as psoriasis and also helps in healing of wound by effective blood circulation in the area and lessens the cell death.

 

HOW TO APPLY ALOE VERA CREAM  ON SKIN


If Aloe Vera is used for acne, then a dab of aloe Vera cream twice per day on skin area which is affected gently along with tretinoin cream. Before application wash your face and hand with excess of water properly. If you are applying it for Psoriasis, then take aloevera cream on the affected area for atleast 4 weeks. If you have to apply it on burns or wounds, then Apply aloe vera cream over the skin two times per day, It helps to get rid of itching and decrease skin picking in comparison to corticosteroid medication in people having burns.

 

SOME DO'S AND DON'T


Avoid the use of Aloe Vera cream in case you are allergic to any of its ingredients. In pregnancy avoid the usage of Aloe Vera cream. Share your medical history of diabetes, if you have then never apply aloe Vera cream. Aloe vera affects the blood sugar levels and prohibits blood sugar control after surgery. Stop applying aloevera for about two weeks before you go to have planned surgery. Direct exposure to UV sunlight should be avoided. Be away from air and dust pollution. In case you have redness stop applying aloe vera cream.


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Buy Aloevera Protective Cream